jueves, 22 de diciembre de 2011

Live In Sydney



  • 01. Intro
  • 02. Love Boat
  • 03. Koocachoo
  • 04. Hand On Your Heart
  • 05. Speech
  • 06. Put Yourself In My Place
  • 07. On A Night Like This
  • 08. Medley
  • 09. Speech
  • 10. Can't Get You Out Of My Head
  • 11. Your Disco Needs You
  • 12. I Should Be So Lucky
  • 13. Better The Devil You Know
  • 14. So Now Goodbye
  • 15. Physical
  • 16. Butterfly
  • 17. Confie In Me
  • 18. Kids
  • 19. Shocked
  • 20. Light Years
  • 21. Speech - intro What To Have I To Do?
  • 22. What Do I Have To Do?
  • 23. Spinning Around
  • 24. Outro

Link In Comments

2 comentarios:

Oscar Ciccone Minogue dijo...

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=03A9QS1V
Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W1I27RA5

whatthefck dijo...

Thank you and welcome back!!!! Happy holidays, thanks for posting these live cd's gives me something to listen to on the treadmill....

Publicar un comentario

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Oscar Ciccone Minogue | Bloggerized by Oscar Ciccone Minogue - Kylie Years