jueves, 25 de agosto de 2011

Fever (iTunes)


  • CD 1
  • 01 More More More
  • 02 Love at First Sight
  • 03 Cant Get You Out of My Head
  • 04 Fever
  • 05 Give It to Me
  • 06 Fragile
  • 07 Come Into My World
  • 08 In Your Eyes
  • 09 Dancefloor
  • 10 Love Affair
  • 11 Your Love
  • 12 Burning Up
  • CD 2
  • 01 Can't Get Blue Monday Out Of My Head
  • 02 Love At First Sight [The Scumfrog's Beauty & The Beast Vocal Edit]
  • 03 Can't Get You Out Of My Head [Deluxes's Dirty Dub]
  • 04 In Your Eyes [Roger Sánchez Release The Dub Mix]
  • 05 Love At First Sight [Ruff & Jam Us Radio Mix]
  • 06 Come Into My World [Fischerspooner Mix]
  • 07 Whenever You Feel Like It
pass: kylieyears.blogspot.com

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Oscar Ciccone Minogue | Bloggerized by Oscar Ciccone Minogue - Kylie Years